Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Like Thursday #283

Happy Thursday, friends!  I'm just popping in for a quick post today because it's been a busy week without much time for photos, but I've definitely found some things to enjoy!

     *a family get together on Easter Sunday

     *the first golf outing of the year with friends 

     *trees leafing out and more Spring flowers blooming

We're headed out on a quick road trip to visit our oldest son, so I'll be away from blogland for a few days.  I did have a chance to sew up a quick pillow cover for a gift for my son.  He's a big Colorado Rockies baseball fan, so this fabric seemed appropriate!


Have a great rest of the week!  Back soon!

Be sure to check out all the "I Like Thursday" posts at Not Afraid of Color.


Post a Comment

0 Comments